Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You Make My Day Award

Jedijawa, my mentor, at This Is Not My Blog has given me a You Make My Day Award blogging award. I feel honored to receive the award from his sight.Here are the “rules” of the award:

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day

2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver

3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!

I am passing this award along to:

1: Carletta - Round the Bend - She always puts a smile on my face with her pictures and music.

2: Stacey - A Focus in the Wild and Mike "Hawk" - High Country Archer Huston -
A family affair (Words and Photos) with both doing super
blogs. I truly enjoy both sights in different ways.

3: Salty - Country Captures - A very special sight with some great outdoor pictures.

4: Tom Wigley - Welcome to Wiggers World - Tom does beautiful posts England surroundings.

5: Michele - The Rocky Mountain Retreat - Canada shown at it's best.

I have many more great sights on my side bar that are also very deserving but I was limited to five.

14 comments:

Tom said...

Thank you.. I will do my post on this over the weekend and come back then to collect this award.. I feel I am in great company when I see who else as been given this award today..
:O)

Liquid said...

Congratulations!

:)-

Shionge said...

You definitely deserved this FG :D

dot said...

I think you picked some very good ones. Definitely some of my favorites!

dot said...

Sorry. I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS to you! lol

Anna said...

Congrats on the award!

Carletta said...

Congrats to you Fishing Guy! Jedi has obviously been a great mentor!

Imagine my surprise to be gone all day from my computer and then find your note for me!
I am very honored that you think me worthy enough to pass the award on to me. I agree with Tom about being in some great company. Thanks again and look for my post soon.

***Fotografia e Luz*** said...

Hello good day for congratulations continued good choices

Stacey Olson said...

Thank you so much fishing guy, I will honorably add this to my post for today.. congratulations on recieveing this award.. Have a beautiful day.

Jack and Joann said...

Congratulation! You deserve it. Sometimes I stop in and just listen to your music.

Michele said...

Oh my, *blush* thank you so much! I am glad that my photos make your day... I always get a kick out of yours as well plus I am learning a lot from you too! I really do appreciate it and congratulations to you as well for being chosen for this award!!
Thanks again, I really cannot thank you enough! =)

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Congratulations, Fishing Guy! Well done!

Mike "Hawk" Huston said...

Hua Kola brother, sorry i haven't stopped by lately. been busy with life and work. Thanks for including my blog in the awards... you are tryly a good soul, a poet and a warrior for the weak... keep your chin to the wind brother .. Hawk

Coy Hill said...

Thanks a lot Fishing Guy and congratualtions on your award.

I hope you are not offended but I'll pass on passing the award on. I visit many great blogs frequently and certainly would not want to offend any.

Thanks again, Tight Lines :)