Here is a horse that goes by the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. You can see the fence just above him.
I see Mallard Ducks and a few Mergansers so when I saw this duck I said something strange is migrating through. The best I can tell it is a female Bufflehead Duck that stopped at the pond for one day. It wasn't into smiling for the camera.
I had what was a small four point buck in my back yard so even though it was an ugly day I captured this head on shot. There is obviously a bigger buck in the neighborhood from the broken antler.
I did a little work on the antlers and turned him into a little 6 pointer.
I received an award from another friend.
I received an BFF Award from Kostas of foto seasons and Bee foto Blog. He is an excellent photographer and has so much to offer from Greece.
-Here are the rules for the award:
1. Only five people allowed 2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog. 3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world. 4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award
So here is who I choose:
1. Dot from Georgia for starting SWF and for the interesting posts on her site.
2. Tipper from North Carolina a fine Appalachian site and her neat stories of mountain life.
3. Becky from South Carolina for a great story site. She always has something interesting to say.
4. Klaus from Florida of Virtua Gallery - You can talk about touching your senses with a photo.
5. Ivar from Norway who is another excellent photographer.