Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The theme this week by Gail's Man  is "Advertising".is  Mac, Gail's Man,Kathy and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT and voting begins after that. If anyone wants to join please contact Mac or myself. 

This week I thought I would show the advertising from Kent State University in my home town. I went around the university and took different photos. this is the library with construction in the front of the Student Center and MAC Center.
The Rec center has some neat advertising. 
This is a college for students.
These are the two water towers.
One of the towers.
What I chose is a KSU sign with art behind at the road entrance.
See what the others have shown above.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautifully shot.
I love the one you chose...the one of the Kent State sign with the artwork. Perfect!
Have a great remainder of the week and a great weekend!
Hugs,
Jackie

Sylvia K said...

Terrific shots for the day, Tom, as always! I, too, love the Kent State sign with the artwork! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Unknown said...

Those students look happy. Must be a good place to learn.

imac said...

Looks very welcoming place to learn Tom.

Becky said...

Everytime I hear the name Kent State I think of you!

Carp Fishing said...

I love fishing madly and your blog is very informative and great . and all the picture in your blog is fabulous and every one like this who are intrusting in fish and fishing like me keep it up and keep sharing such a great and awesome information about fishing thanks.