Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The theme this week by me  is "Sunrise/Sunset - Your Choice" Mac, Chris,Kathy, Gail and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT and voting begins after that. 

I thought this would be a fun theme with of neat photos. I just made a fishing trip to Canada and was on the lake for the Sunrise. They change each day are spectacular on the lake. Here was a neat day from the shore at Horwood Lake.
This is from the boat as the sun peeks over the trees.
Timing is everything and the photos do change rapidly.
I chose this as my header because it was a wonder, a super colorful Sunrise. 
See what the others have to show at the above links.

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Stunningly beautiful, colorful, dramatic skies and awesome captures! These really took my breath away! Hope all is going well for you and your family! Have a great weekend!

Jackie said...

This is a dramatically beautiful sunrise. You are right about timing being everything. The colors change in the twinkling of an eye. Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous sunrise Tom! I suppose being an avid fisherman you catch the best part of the day: Sunrise!
I'm really envious at some of your sunset and sunrisers, they are marvellous! This is definatley a Gold from me!

Unknown said...

Such a great sunrise. I think you have to be out in the open, with nothing to block the view to fully enjoy these things.