Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Silver ans Gold

The theme this week by Christine is "Silver and Gold ". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that

I chose this tree ornament with gold and silver for my header..
This is a new tree my wife decorated.
It has a lot of gold and silver.
You can see the gold and silver in this display.
Here is another with silver showing.
Here is another display with a lot of silver.
See what the others share on my side bar.

7 comments:

imac said...

Love the Header Tom
Neat pics also

Sylvia K said...

Beautiful, colorful holiday captures for the day!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Enjoy!!

Oman said...

This is just oh-so beautiful. Advance Merry Christmas :)

Jenn Jilks said...

How lovely!

heritagemom said...

Nice header, Tom. I think that tree is pretty neat, too.

Lew said...

Beautiful decorations for Christmas - love the table display!

Craver Vii said...

I like that your decorations include the word "hope." I'm currently preparing a little talk on the subject.