Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"Textures"

The theme this week by Mac is "Textures ".  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that. 

Textures are all around so all you have to do is snap to have a textured photo. My house has textured ceilings so just lookup. These were made with a mop into the ceiling material.
 The textures of the fishes scales.
Butcher block top.
Bark from a tree.
Ceramic vase.
Plastic tray.
See what the others show on my side bar.

8 comments:

imac said...

Neat Textures Tom, Think I like the fish scales and the ceiling paper best.

Lew said...

Great choices and images of texture! Is your fish mounted or waiting to be scaled and cooked?

Ruth Hiebert said...

Cool textures.The ceiling has a very interesting pattern on it.

Katney said...

Interesting textures well illustrated.

Linda G. said...

Nice variety of textures.

heritagemom said...

I like your header; shows off the theme perfectly. My favorite image is the ceramic vase. That's a cool "abstract art" image. Since it's an ordinary item whose picture was taken from an unusual angle, I found myself focusing on the circles and patterns in it. How neat!

Jenn Jilks said...

Well done!!!!

eileeninmd said...

Great variety of texture images. I like the ceiling and the wood. Happy Monday, have a great new week ahead!