Wednesday, September 9, 2015

"Away Day lol"

The theme this week is "Away Day lol" by Mac.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that. Mac is leaving for three weeks so he picked this crazy theme.

I had a pair of fawns come into the yard and this pose said to me quit taking my photo or away I go. Another thought is the spots are going away.
 They come out of the woods and feed on my grass.
One looks a lot older then the other because it is losing it's spots.a
They stayed and feed for quite a while.
Someone was bothering them. (me?)
See what the others show on my side bar.

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Adorable shots, they fawns are so cute! Have a happy day!

imac said...

Fawn-e-cating Tom?lol
grand show here MDF,
visiting as many Headbangers to see who has posted as b4 we go.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful animals and well photographed.

Linda G. said...

Very nice pictures of the deer grazing.

Jenn Jilks said...

I think they tolerate you!!!!

Lew said...

They are also away from the herd, but probably not far away. They also seem to prefer the grass. Around Washington, the deer have become a problem feasting on shrubs in yards.

imac said...

Great Fawn shots Tom

heritagemom said...

Neat to see those in your yard, even if they are a nuisance!