Wednesday, April 13, 2016

"Spanish Design"

The theme this week is "Spanish Design" a general theme.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that.

Sure, I picked this general theme. I knew I would be back with a lot of Spanish design. This is from Toledo, Spain. Nothing like this in Toledo, Ohio. It is called Alcazar De Toledo.
You saw a lot of churches in Spain.
The castles were magnificent.
A view of a church from the top of the castle.
The cities were so nice but the colors that I saw in Mexico was not there.
Here is a neat view through a tree.
The Spanish design was outstanding.
See what the others show on my side bar.

6 comments:

imac said...

Lots of beauty there Tom.DF

Ruth Hiebert said...

That architecture is amazing.So much detail and so intricate.

Katney said...

Nicely done. Great adventures in Spain.

Jenn Jilks said...

These are amazing. I really should like to travel, but I don't want to!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Tom, beautiful buildings and images. Spain is another place I would like to visit.
Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

heritagemom said...

Great, beautiful, amazing pictures! I hope to go to Spain someday...