Wednesday, June 29, 2016

"Where Am I?

The theme this week is "Where am I?"by me.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that. Mac is off to the coast for 1 more weeks.

The post is "Where am I?" and I have 6 places. Please give country and city if you can.

1 Hint - Biblical   -  Ephesus, Turkey
 2 Hint - fill it up  -  Troy, Turkey model of the Trogan Horse
3 Hint See the tree.  Valencia, Spain  -  valencia oranges
4 Hint What is that?   Istanbul, Turkey  -  Spice Market
5 Hint same as 4        Barcelona, Spain  - bull ring converted to a mall
6 This is the hardest one.  Madrid, Spain
See what others have shown on my side bar.

7 comments:

Lew said...

You got to a lot of far away places for this header!

Katney said...

I do believe that most if not all the scenes are in Turkey.

eileeninmd said...

Looks like a very pretty place, not sure where though. Great collection of photos.
Happy Friday, enjoy your 4th of July weekend!

Joe Todd said...

I have no idea but I'll bet you
had fun visiting those places
Have a good one.

heritagemom said...

Well, I'm clueless. I'll have to wait for you to reveal the answers! Interesting places, all of them, for sure.

George said...

Thanks for sharing these faraway places with us.

Linda G. said...

Thank you for sharing the city and country for each picture.