Wednesday, July 13, 2016

"Water"

The theme this week is "Water" by Mac.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that. 

I chose a Water Lily on the water as my header.
 Here is a pair of Water Lilies in the weed bed.
Here are the way the seagulls and cormorant keep out of the water.
The cormorants sit low in the water while diving for fish.
I was on the water today and caught two Fish Ohio size Crappies. A 13.5 " White Crappie on top and a 13" Black Crappie on the bottom.
ee what the others show on my sidebar.

8 comments:

Katney said...

I have some great water lily images, too. But no fish LOL.

imac said...

Lovely to see a Water Lily Tom and your Fish too.

Ruth Hiebert said...

The water Lily is a good choice and so beautiful.

Lew said...

Beautiful water lilies, Tom!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the beautiful waterlilies. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Linda G. said...

The water lilies are pretty this year! You spend a lot of time on the water....fishing. I was on a boat this past weekend. I will be blogging about the ride soon. It was the first time I rode a boat that held way less than 400-500 people!

heritagemom said...

Beautiful water lily, and I love the photo of the fish that come out of water!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Love Water Lilies ---and always enjoy seeing them each August when we visit the Italian Gardens at Biltmore.

Hugs,
Betsy