Wednesday, October 12, 2016

"Everyday Objects"

The theme this week is "Everyday Objects" by Christine.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that. 

I thought I would show a fire-pit. I enjoy the dancing flames. It has cooled off a lot in NE Ohio.
 This is a decorative flower arrangement my wife made.
What time did I capture this today?
This is a birthday present Rachel made me with all the grand kids names. She was 7 at the time.
This is a view of a castle as we crossed the Alps 9 years ago.
See what the others show on my sidebar.

5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

There is something special about sitting by a fire.

Katney said...

Not sure that I would call a castle an everyday object--but would love to have an everyday campfire in my yard.

Lew said...

Love the flames! And a nice selection of objects in your home.

imac said...

Love your fire Pit, neat , as its winter Tom, and see great pics too, neat clock.

Jenn Jilks said...

That clock is perfect for you!