Monday, November 28, 2016

"Elections"

The theme this week is "Elections" by Lew.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Mondays and voting begins after that. 

I think we just had one of the most messed up elections ever. We elected man who lied his way to the White House. He will show the people what a mistake they made in a short time in office. He has already made cabinet choices that will benefit the very rich which he complained about during the election. I hope we only have to live with this for 4 years. This may be worse then Brexit. The winner lost the popular vote by 2,000,000 votes but won the election and Trump said the election was rigged. It is, change the election system to the popular vote.

We are going to do recounts in a few states. What a waste of time.
Let's just watch and see how badly this country can be run by billionaires. Let's see how many rules a flawed President Trump can break. He will not follow any rules. He will do what he wants to make himself richer.
I can wait and see what happens but am very afraid of the results.

See what the others show on my side bar.

7 comments:

imac said...

This is going to be hard to Judge Tom.
Think I can Guess what side you are on, think its going to be fun - The World has gone mad..

Jackie said...

I am one of the Deplorables who absolutely KNOWS that she did a GREAT job with her choice for voting for Donald J. Trump for President.
It is about time we had someone who is looking out for the United States of America in the Oval Office.
Jackie

Oman said...

ooooh suffrage :)

heritagemom said...

Life will go on much as it's always been for us little folk, I'm sure.

Katney said...

Guess we know where you stand.

Lew said...

I also think it is going to be a tough 4 years.

eileeninmd said...

Trump down right scares me! I feel for all the seniors when Medicare and Social Security gets cut.