Monday, June 12, 2017

"Silhouette"

The theme this week is "Silhouette by Mac.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Mondays and voting begins after that.  Lew is still missing in action.

I must say a hard word to spell silhouette, I found some things around the house in silhouette.
Here is a bird house in the house with a silhouette on it.
Why a fish in silhouette of course.
One of the neighborhood squirrels posed in silhouette.
See what the others show on my side bar.

3 comments:

imac said...

Neat show there Tom, MDF.

Linda G. said...

I always thought of a silhouette as being black against a backlit background. I looked up the definition option, and your pictures do match the epdefi option of a silhouette. Good job!

Katney said...

I was with Linda, but I will take her word for it that yours are indeed silhouettes. Mine are mostly taken at sunset.