Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Header Competition Season 2 # 37 "What's Buggin' You?"

The theme this week is by Lanny which is "What's Buggin' You?" MacGail's Man,LannyDave,Sandy and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesday and start the voting after that. This should give some strange results.
When I think of buggin you I think of insects. Now there are beautiful insects such as butterflies.
There are also funny insects such as a lime green spider.
The real insect that bugs me are ants. These red ants from Mexico are a serious menace to all.
They love to carry a lot of food to the home.
My header is of the guard at the door to the large hole which was 1 1/2" X 3".


See what the others did above.

7 comments:

nancy said...

Eww that look like its hurt.. Maybe I'll join in this time.
Have a great week.
Nancy

Becca's Dirt said...

I hate those fire ants. I usually have ant beds on the lawn but this year I don't have any.

Love your header. Something we can all relate to.

Dave Cawkwell said...

Now red ants are bugs that I don't like just like you. Nice to take pictures of; just not nice if you annoy or disturb their nest!!

SandyCarlson said...

If they bug you, they bug me--I'm buggin' out! I like that you have a representative of the beautiful side of bugdom here!

Anonymous said...

Ouch to those ants! Love the butterfly.

Twisted Fencepost said...

I'm with you on the red ants. They are everywhere. Great pictures of them though.

tipper said...

This one makes me say YIKES : ) but all are great pics!