Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The theme this week by Mac is "Twelve" Mac, Chris,Kathy, Rich  and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that. 

This was an interesting choice this week. Twelve, how do you show it? I tried to get some views of twelve. I decided to use this Canada Geese photo for my header.
 The number twelve as shown on my clock at 12 o'clock.

This is a catch of twelve nice crappies.
See what the others have to show at the above links.

7 comments:

imac said...

Gander Time for a fishy blog Header post Tom eh? lol

Very neatly done.

Unknown said...

Looks like you've gone to Goose Fair too Tom, with all those Canada geese. Great clock too.

Lanny said...

You and Imac appear to be gearing up for the "twelve days" with all your dancing, swimming birds.

Katney said...

Oh, Tom, I was looking at some geese for the same idea, but couldn't find on where I could crop a dozen. I guess I should have gone with a baker's dozen before the computer froze.

wenn said...

wow,,interesting twelve..

Daytona Beach Fishing Guide said...

I think you shared a good thing here.

DeniseinVA said...

Super pics and loved your header too.