Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Linen"

The theme this week by Sandy is "Linen". Mac, Kathy, Sandy, Craver, Lew and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that.

Sandy came up with an unusual theme. I don't usually think about Linen. I took a ride to Bath Bed and Beyond to get some photos. My header is a framed linen design that was interesting.
This is another linen design.
This is some linen design bedding with a design from European cities in black and white colors.
These are colorful striped towels.
Towels in different colors. It was a colorful trip to the store.
See what the others show on my sidebar.

6 comments:

imac said...

Just see you Tom, all wrapped up in your Linen Towel lol.
Neat post my friend.

Craver Vii said...

I'm with you, Fishing Guy. This one was challenging to me, because I honestly can't tell you the last time the word "linen" even crossed my lips, let alone my camera lens.

I figure it's a chance for us to demonstrate good sportsmanship anyway, right?

Lew said...

You found the most linen, under the definition I also think about first. I think we have a few items stored away that were hand made with flax. Colorful and I like the travelog bedding!

Jackie said...

You had me at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Love LOVE that store!
Great photos.
Now, I want to go shopping! :)))
J.

Linda G. said...

I like that comforter!

SandyCarlson said...

Your photos are great. Your images are imaginative and vibrant.

I am sorry I haven't followed through. My school teacher life has sucked up all my time lately, and I haven't been very busy with the camera. Still, it's nice to visit your blog.