Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Vanity License Plates"

The theme this week by me is "Vanity License Plates". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that.

I didn't get a lot of good shots but I loved this one. I saw this Ford Mustang and I guessed it belongs to Kathy. No, not our Kathy. She lives in the state  of Washington.
When I saw this one and thought it was really neat (KATHY'S PONY).
This is my grandsons plate. Do you think he likes to golf? His senior high golf team one the league. He helped when he (ONE PUTTED)
This is one from at twilight in a moving car. Did you ever have to make a telephone call (RING-A-LING), You don't hear that too often any more with all the available ring tones. This one may date me.
See what the others show on my side bar.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think they are a good idea really, as you're more likely to remember one of those then the usual mixture of letters and numbers.

I sort of have one myself. Nothing outrageous though, just my initials as part of the plate

Jackie said...

Love personalized plates; I don't have one, but I love to read others' plates.
Hugs,
Jackie

Craver Vii said...

The golf one made me laugh, because if I had personalized plates, they might read, "putt putt." I'll tell you what; when I fill the gas tank, it doubles the value of the car.

imac said...

Nice selections here Tom, I reckon mine would be Pintplz

Lew said...

Ford wins the brand race this week. Good shots from a moving vehicle!

Jo said...

Great post, Tom. We don't have personalized plates - but regularly see quite strange ones in South Africa. Have a great day.