Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Underground"

The theme this week by Lew  is "Underground". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that. Mac is vacationing this week so we are a man short.

Well Lew picked a tough one for me this week. I don't have any caves or tunnels, much less a Chunnel like Mac, in the area. So, I stuck with what I know and showed some underground critters from my back yard. Here is a meeting of two rabbits and a groundhog.
 The groundhog has a series of underground holes for his home. 
The two bunnies were playing mating games and didn't care if the groundhog was in the area. 
The rabbits continued and the groundhog moved on.
See what the others show on my side bar.

8 comments:

Lew said...

You have a bunch of critters frolicking underground!

Sylvia K said...

Fun little buggers aren't they!! Great shots for the day!!

imac said...

I bet underground in your yard tom its like a large motorway ,lol.

Craver Vii said...

Cute critters. I hope they don't do too much damage.

KaHolly said...

He makes you think, doesn't he! You came up with the perfect solution. Great series of photos.

Katney said...

Ha, you got the critters and I got the holes they live in.

Linda G. said...

We have a number of underground critters; makes for a bumpy yard!

heritagemom said...

Love the critters, especially the groundhog, which isn't something we normally see around here in our suburbs!