Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"Now why are you taking a photo of that?"

The theme this week by Kathy  is "Now why are you taking a photo of that?". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that. Mac is vacationing this week so we are a man short.

I think I am asked this mostly when doing close-up work. This is an ordinary flower display but I went in close for a photo.
 Here is the flower and the reason I went in close.
What a special little spider on the flower, flouresent green with hairy clear legs.
Here is a grasshopper that I went in close too see.
I always enjoy getting a close-up of a bee.
See what the others show on my side bar.

8 comments:

Lew said...

Great closeup shots - well worth taking!

Sylvia K said...

I do love your shots for the day!! Amazing close-ups!So colorful! Hope your week is going well!!

Lew said...

Grandson has an older Mustang given to him by another Granddad. He's not earning enough yet to buy a new one!

imac said...

See you have had trouble with blogger too Tom.

Love the header, and close-up shots.

heritagemom said...

Okay, so I don't like spiders. At all. :) But yours is pretty cool looking! I love getting close to see the details in things, too.

Craver Vii said...

Macro photos put is in the funniest situations. I like to see those little details up close. What a marvelous Creator we have!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Cool shots,well,all except the grasshopper. Its a good picture,but that is one critter I can't stand.:)

Katney said...

I love getting closeup critters. I have a spider devouring a bug that is pretty gross.