Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Chaos

The theme this week by Christine  is "Chaos". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that.

I'm a little late today with this tough subject. Christine really got us this week and Mac is gone again. I decided to show what can cause chaos in the city neighborhood. I looked out the back window and saw an animal with a gray squirrel  in its mouth. I thought it was a coyote but rethought it as a red fox. It went right around the front of the house and up the street. 
It was lucky there were no kids out playing.
I do hope it was a red fox.
It was on the street.
Here is some chaos from a spinning wheel.
Here is Sam giving it a spin.
See what the others show on my sidebar.

3 comments:

Lew said...

Chaos for the squirrel for sure! And certainly would be a problem with kids out playing.

Craver Vii said...

I figure that fox or coyote has to be pretty fast and agile to catch a squirrel.

heritagemom said...

Love the spinning wheel to depict chaos. One of those pictures seems to indicate a red fox, and wow I'm glad it was interested in just the critter and not little humans!