Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Found Objects

The theme this week by Kathy is "Found ObjectsMac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that.

Here is a case where a squirrel found a good place to get a bite to eat.
 Here is another one that found an acorn to chew on.
How about a black squirrel that found the bird feeder.
I found this beautiful sunrise one morning.
How about this find of mating mushrooms.
See what the others show on my side bar.

7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I do love your squirrel pics!!! What cuties they are! And the skies are awesome!! Thanks for sharing! Hope your week is going well!!

Katney said...

Love the mating mushrooms.

imac said...

Mighty fine found items Tom, love that header,

Linda G. said...

I LOVE that squirrel on the red bicycle!

Lew said...

You have some clever squirrels! Great shots of them.

heritagemom said...

LOL, Tom, with the squirrels this week! I love your black squirrel; I've only ever seen one once in person.

Jenn Jilks said...

What a cute photo! The rodents are busy in spring around here...