Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Small Critters

The theme this week is "Small Critters" is a general theme.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that. Sorry I'm late this week.

I decided to use the smallest critter I could find. This is a small bug on the Ohio buckeye Tree.

Here is a closer shot of it.
You can see it in the background of the Bee Fly.
Here is a Bumblebee gathering nectar.
The Honey Bees work right along side.
See what the others show on my side bar.

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Neat captures of the small critters. I like the honey bees at work. Have a happy day!

imac said...

Mr Bug man Tom, I nearly went with Bugs, Neat show MDF


Ruth Hiebert said...

Great pictures of little critters.

Lew said...

You definitely found some tiny critters! Nice work.

Lew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda G. said...

The bees are busy at work this time of year.