1. the temperature ready gauge inside your car/jeep...hot/cold2. still thinking on this one3. grill on the front of your car/jeepI look forward to straining my brain every Wednesday...I think you should keep doing it...if you need a break I understand. You can always resume later..
cross out ready!!
1. Not sure2. A squirrels tail as it runs up the tree.3. Grill of your car.
Hmm, a gas indicator? A flying squirrel? And an a/c vent...Sandi
Darla has done it again!! :) You are brilliant my friend. I would say the second is gum or sleet on the bark of a tree. So between Darla and I we have it wrapped this week and YKW doesnot have a chance again. LOL!!
1 a dial of some kind2 is a squirrel going up the tree3 car grill
Hi everyone,I think Darla and Shelley have it.Darla had what I was going to guess for 1 and 3 and Shelley got what I was going to say for 2. Squirrel running up a tree.I love this game Tom, but do what is right for you. I can always find a way to torment poor Bug Lady!LOLCraig Glenn
1. oven knob2. squirel tail3. vent inside of carwhat fun.
1) a temperature gauge, probably on your car.2) one of your gray squirrels running up a tree.3) an air control vent in your car.You almost always stump me, so you don't need to take a break to find harder puzzles for me.
1-temperature knob2-tree face with sideburns3-air ventLooks like I may be too late except for #2. It's fun to guess, but you do what you gotta' do.
My guesses would be a temp gauge, climbing squirrel and a/c vent. They've all been taken, but that's alright.I look forward to these games and the goofy banter, but if you need to take a break, I'll still be around.
If you are there yet. Take a break. If not, keep on going. I am in no position to give advice on blogs or what works or not.
First one, temperature dial in your car/truck.Second, a gray squirrel running up the tree. Nice try. tee heeThird, the heat/air vent on your dashboard.I like this game, even though I don't always have any idea what it is your taking pictures of. It's fun to guess.
By the way.....if you don't do this, what are you gonna blog about? tee hee
The hot/cold on the heater/air conditioning control in the car, flying squirrel and air conditioner vent in the car. I like the quizzes, if you need a break, maybe once a month! :)
Love your guess it posts even tho I don't show up to play..all the time sorry :(1. dial on dryer2. blurry squirrel 3. vent of some kind.hope you have a good one!!
Dont know the first Tom, but the second is a squirrel scampering up a tree! Is the third the air vent in your car?Keep the ''what is it'' going!
1. I don't know-something in a car?2. A squirrel running down the tree3. The air vent in your carI hope you keep up the what is its!
1. is a car a/c thermostat degree marker2. squirrel going up the tree3. car grill
1 heater dial on something..2 Squirrel darting up a tree3 Grill of an auto..I miss having the time to visit all the sites every day.. we are good.. busy as always.. kids are back in school.. Started filming this last month finally..Went on a high country elk hunt with Hawk..was a great trip and should be airing this November.. will let everyone know when we find out for sure..HOpe all is well with you and yours~ all my best ~ Stacey
This is fun. I am thinking washing machine, squirrel, grill on a dehumidifier.You are great.
ok.. trying again1 hot and cold knob on a dryer2..I already got that on..3..air vent inside and automobile..????
1) the temperature control on your washing machine2) a squirrel that is super quick3) the grill of a car
I cant believe that you actually behaved Craig. And Craver too. LOL!!
Nice one of that squirrel.
The second one: a speedy squirrel.Luiz RamosPS . Thanks for your congrats.You would come for fishing and watching Games!!
1. Washing machine controller2. A squirrel running up a tree3. Car's air conditionerMaybe, I got these right :)My Eat-out at Sinhagad
But Joan, I always behave. ;-)
Post a Comment