Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Header Competition Season 2 # 18 How You See Yourself

The header theme this week by Mac is "How You See Yourself".  Mac, Gail's ManLanny, Dave and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT and start the voting after that.  

Darla, Martha and Tom W are on a break. Come back as soon as you are able my friends.

This was an easy theme for me. As you know, I consider myself a fisherman and am on the boat throughout the seasons except Winter. I thought I would show my Fish Ohio catches this year. I had caught a 13" Fish Ohio Crappie during the year but in October I caught a 13 1/4" Crappie and a 9" Bluegill.
Two days later I caught a 10" Fish Ohio Bluegill. This is the one I turned in for the award.
I caught a 13 3/4" Fish Ohio Yellow Perch which was a record for me with three Fish Ohio award fish for the year.
I also caught a big Grass Carp on the last day on the water.
The photo I decided for my header is the fun side I showed on our Europe trip when my friend and I tried on these crazy hats in Innsbruck, Austria.


See what the others have shown from the above links.

12 comments:

imac said...

A fishy tail er sorry tale Tom.lol.
Nice shots of you and your fish my friend.
Also you and your friend look er mm er ravishing in your hats and tales er sorry tails.lol.

Unknown said...

Ok, so will the real Broom-Hilda please step forward!

Dave Cawkwell said...

High on a hill stood a lonely fish herd. Great comedy header looks like you were having great fun.

Lanny said...

I've now recovered from my paroxysm of hysteria over your header. What a special capture of a great moment between friends.

learn about Kayak Fishing said...

Nice catches Tom, especially the Grass Carp. Pretty good size.
It's finally looking like Spring is around the corner down here in Texas and I hope to find time to get on the water soon.
Tight Lines and keep the good posts coming.
Rick

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

as always....great shots

My dear..I was out of internet..and I am trying come back...for how long, dont know
nice day
Grace Olsson

Unknown said...

That was a great catch, all the waiting are worth it after catching that fish...



Fairbanks Moving | Off Road Accessories

Tipper said...

Love the fish-and the header made me smile : )

Anonymous said...

Love those Viking hats!

KaHolly said...

From one extreme to another!! You're too funny.

Craver Vii said...

Fishing looks like so much fun. I wish I could do more of it, and do it better.

Easy money online said...

Great Info! Whats the biggest walleye that one can catch? I run a pv fishing charter but am in utah looking for a giant walleye. So far nothing over 5 lbs.

http://pighuntingnz.com