Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"Reflections With People"

The theme this week by Mac is "Reflection With People". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that.

This was my favorite for the theme. I like the way the people are reflected with the great blue heron.
 A trip to Lake Erie was the place for this reflection with people. 
This is catching a window reflection with the people behind me.
Here is a car mirrow reflection of me.
Here I am in the reflection of my truck window.
See what the others show on my side bar.

7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Great reflections for the day!! Hope your new year is off to a great start!! Enjoy!

Sylvia

imac said...

Lovely Multi Reflections Tom, including your great Header.

Lew said...

Nice collection of people and their reflections (and one shy bird who would not face the camera)! I like the way you got the camera out of the last reflection.

Craver Vii said...

My first thought when I saw your header was, "that's going to be the one to beat." I don't know how the others all compare yet, but that is a stunning image, and it fits the header parameters nicely!

heritagemom said...

Nice shots, Tom! Your header is so bright and colorful--something really missing here in Chicago in January...!

I really like your reflection in your truck window, with the tree. Nice!

Katney said...

We both used our vehicles for our reflections. You heron reminds me of some reflections I have taken.

Linda G. said...

The people look like they are standing right there with the heron; nice picture!