Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"My Favorite Photos"

The theme this week of your own choosing is "Your Own Theme". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that.

I decided to choose some of my favorite photo styles. Here is one of my favorite for my header. A Canadian sunrise at Horwood Lake Lodge.
 Since I chose that one here is another morning on the lake shore. I love sunrise on the lake.
Here is my first encounters with the Loons in Canada. What a beautiful bird
The Great Blue Herons put on a wonderful show on Hudson Springs Park. 
Here is a reflective Green Heron. I'm still not sure on the naming of this bird. Where is the green?
This is one of my favorite captures of an Osprey on Lake Hodgson with a big shad. I saw the complete capture from sky to water.
I enjoy the bumblebees on my Ohio Buckeye Tree.
They also enjoy my corn flower.
The pump house reflctionon Lake Hodgson on a quiet morning.
See what the others show on my side bar.

7 comments:

imac said...

Tom, Magnifico photos for this weeks Header.
I bet it was wonderful to see big bird to swoop and pickup the fish from the lake.

Craver Vii said...

I like the colors reflected back from the water!

Lew said...

Great sun rise shots! Love the reflections you captured in these shots.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love the sunrise/sunset pictures.

heritagemom said...

I just love sunsets, and yours is glorious! And the reflection photo, too. You have found a great spot to take some beautiful pictures.

Katney said...

Great shots. I love sunrises/sets and reflections.

Jo Castillo said...

Oh, so very cool!