Wednesday, April 23, 2014

CURVES

The theme this week by Christine is "Curves". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew, Christine, Wiggers and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that. 

Where do you find curves in nature? Why everywhere you look. Here is a Chipmunk with a lot of curves. I love the curves in it's stripped pattern.
 Here is a curvy Gray Squirrel.
Here is a Fox Squirrel in the wild.
I enjoy the curves on my Black Squirrels.
There are so many curves on a Bunny Rabbit. 
You even find curves on the spots on a Deer Fawn.
Finally a Red Ear Bluegill with so many curves. 
See what the others show on my side bar.

9 comments:

imac said...

No flies on your Curves Tom, all well captured.
My favs Deer and fish.

Sylvia K said...

I love your critters for the day!! I have a squirrel eating breakfast on my window ledge in front of my desk right now! There are three of them and they keep me company all day!! Hope your week is going well!!

Craver Vii said...

Delightful! This is a good showing of natural curves.

Lew said...

I should have guessed you would find a curvy fish! And that's a great selecrtion of curvy, furry creatures.

Katney said...

What would we do without our curvy critters?

heritagemom said...

Seriously nice pictures! I love that you chose all animals to portray curves, and every one of them fits the bill. I happen to love chipmunks, too. :)

Linda G. said...

Good choice of chipmunk for header. Somehow I didn't think of animals when I saw the "Curves" theme.

Tom said...

Lovely set of curve pictures Tom... can't beat natures curves... ;o)

Anonymous said...

I see you're still taking great photos! Really enjoyed this post : )