Wednesday, September 10, 2014

SHADOWS

The theme this week by Lew  is "Shadows". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that.

I thought I would use natural light to show the shadow. This wooden fish actually produced two shadows from the two windows in my man cave, Can you see the dark and light shadow?
  This is the double shadow from the father and son fishing trip.
This is a mounted Red Ear Sunfish that I caught. It gave a strong shadow.
Mr. Pelican shadow was pretty neat.
See what the others show on my side bar.

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What fun shadow shots!! I love the fish!! Hope you're having a great week!!

Craver Vii said...

I like these pieces, but especially the wooden fish. The way it's made gives it so much character, especially with that kind of lighting (& shadows)!

Katney said...

These are great shadows. Don't you think shadows are fun to shoot?

Lew said...

I should have guessed you would find a way to photograph a fish! Nice going and you did not wet your line.

imac said...

Fish Shadow, why am I not shocked MDF Tom, got those spot on ol boy, well done.

Small Kucing said...

The Red Ear Sunfish well preserved. Looks alive. Like the shadow