Wednesday, January 21, 2015

"I Didn't expect to See That Here"

The theme this week by Kathy is "I Didn't expect to See That Here". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that.

My daughter and her boyfriend were trying to ride the watercraft but they leaned the wrong way. I was lucky to have my camera out and here is result which I didn't expect to see.
 Once they started to lean it was all over.
My daughter decided to swim for shore while John was getting back onto the watercraft.
Whoops, that's not as easy as it looks but was fun to watch.
See what the others show on my sidebar.

6 comments:

Craver Vii said...

Good thing they were wearing life jackets. It's one thing to swim for a while, but it's a whole other scenario when you first took a tumble and maybe swallowed water. They look like they were fine, though. It's an adventure that I'd do over and again.

imac said...

Didn't expect that - but also right place right place eh Tom.lol

Jenn Jilks said...

I'd have swum to shore, too!

heritagemom said...

How fun--well, an accident, but a fun one, anyway. I love capturing those unexpected things while shooting!

Lew said...

Where's the pier when you need it most! Great capture.

Linda G. said...

You were in the right place at the right time!