Thursday, January 1, 2015

"Steaming Into the New Year"

The theme this week by Craver is "Food". Mac, Kathy, Craver, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Wednesdays and voting begins after that

Well, I'm late but I woke up and remembered that it was Thursday. A day late but here it is.

When I thought of steaming I thought of the lake and the views on early Spring mornings.
 As you can see the mist comes directly off the lake.
Here is a view of Cleveland through the mist.
Here is a sky that you want to steam into.
A colorful sky to steam into.
See what the others show on my side bar.

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Pretty sky shots! I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!

Linda G. said...

I love the lake picture with reflection in water. Happy New Year to you, Tom!

imac said...

Pure wonderful Tom.

Craver Vii said...

That header is gorgeous!! A masterpiece!

George said...

I really like your 'steaming' photos. Your header is especially beautiful.