Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Header Competition #12

The header theme this week by Darla from Florida is "New Year's". Mac, Tom, Darla and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. Go to the other sites to see their interpretation of this weeks theme.

This was my hardest week, New Years Eve is tomorrow so I had nothing. I had this photo from the performers from last years party.


I also had this deer from yesterday that looked back on time.

So, I decided on this same deer as it high-tailed it into the woods. This is just like we are saying goodbye to 2009.

12 comments:

imac said...

I knew it,,,, you did well here Tom,Love it.

Darla said...

Pretty good here!

Jenn Jilks said...

Quite the tail! Lots of great shots!

Tom said...

Tailend of the year.... :O) Excellent.

Tipper said...

I like your choice-and the thought behind it.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Sometimes, different themes present problems don't they Tom??? But--all four of you do well --and I have enjoyed the Header Competition... Mac's was fabulous this week though for sure...

I always love seeing your deer...
Happy New Year.
Betsy

ellen said...

Happy New Year!

Oman said...

Happy New Year FG. All the best in 2010.

wenn said...

lovely! happy new year!

Mary said...

Win or lose, I always like your headers!

SandyCarlson said...

I was just sharing your deer photos with my daughter. Thanks for these!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Yep, that about says it. Goodbye 2009, it's time for change!!

Happy New Year to you and Mrs. FG!!