Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Is It XXXXIII - Answers

# 1 Here are these two Montreal Police at the airport on their T3 Motion ESV - three wheel personal transports. A definite knock-off on the unstable looking two wheeled Segway. I picked the front wheel to make it harder, sorry. Darla guessed scooter and Joann guessed Segway, both these ladies have great gardening sites.

#2 If your riding on a plane and keep staring at the back of the seat, this is what happens. Craver guessed car seat which was really close. Check out his neat droplet post.

Maybe I was just too tricky this week.

10 comments:

Jean said...

i said the second one edge of sofa...okie la rite...

A smile from SJ =)

George said...

I don't know if you were being too tricky, but you certainly had some interesting objects this week,

Jenn Jilks said...

You are tricky! But this gives a chance to those without extensive flora knowledge of your rural readers! Thank you for the gift. You are a most kind gentleman!
The photo resides atop my piano, below a photo print of General Grant!

Craver Vii said...

Hooray!! That is the first time I saw one of those three-wheelers, too. Thanks for the gimme with the seat answer.

Gaelyn said...

You are very tricky Tom. Love it! Never seen a scegway things. Sure hope the cops don't run anybody over on a chase. Good ones this week.

Darla said...

Fun again....

Craver Vii said...

Check out Florida Girl (Darla), sunning in the adirondack! Meanwhile, they're predicting single digits for us tomorrow morning with a wind chill in the negative teens! (Metric: -15ºC, feeling like -26ºC) Brrrrrr...

Anonymous said...

So both my guess were wrong & even the color of the 2nd shot - It looks brown, not blue

Jack and Joann said...

Oh, so I did get very close. I thought of Segway after I thought about what you said about visiting Montreal. I had guests in August who took a four hour Segway tour of Washington D.C. and so I thought that maybe that's what you did. But instead it is the latest device for cops. Beats horses---don't need pooper scoopers! LOL!

FG, I just love that photo of the deer in the grass. You are getting too good with your photos. Your putting all the rest of us to shame!

Tipper said...

Intersting choices-I'd have never gotten them-but then I usually don't : )