Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What Is It - XXII Answers & An Award

#1 is a drain cover made from diamond pattern steel plate. There were a lot of great guesses on this one. Craver definitely had the idea with automotive steel but Craig came through with diamond plate. Craver had a neat experience going back old school without power. Craig has a White Peacock Butterfly on his site. I have passed you an award below.
#2 Is a hanging wind mobile. This one I thought no-one would get until my 9 year old grandson got it in in 30 seconds. Darla had two guesses but hit it correctly. She has her garden blooming with wonderful flowers but she just had a bad rain. Check below for the award.
Bharat gave me the Uber Amazing Blog Award. He has amazing views of India from his travels. Thanks for your kindness in thinking of me.


Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

  1. ~ inspires you

2. ~ makes you smile and laugh

3. ~ or maybe gives amazing information

4. ~ a great read

5. ~ has an amazing design

6. ~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them Uber amazing!

THE RULES:

  1. Put this logo in your blog posting.

  2. Invite people to take this award

  3. Do not forget to link back the web blog owned

  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog

  5. Share the love to those who get this award.

So I will choose Craver / Craig / Darla from above.

The others will be:

Joan from South Africa. - Wonderful photos from a neat country.

Pietro from Italy. - Northern Italy at its finest.

Becky from South Carolina. - Stories from the heart.

Tipper from North Carolina. - Stories from the Smokie Mountains.

Thomas from India - Photos of the animals of India, simply amazing photography.

9 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

I looked at your original what is it post and I'm glad I didn't guess. I wouldn't have even come close. tee hee
Thanks for the award! I'll try hard to live up to its description.
Wow! Talk about some pressure first thing in the morning?! tee hee

Darla said...

Happy Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Hello Tom. I really feel I have let you down this week on your game but with the computer situation, I have just not been able to get anything done not even the wages for my people so I am going to have to just see if I can work it out manually for them as I need to pay it over tomorrow. I promise I will do better next week.

I think Craig was peeping in your window when you were putting these on as it is not possible for him to get anything right. LOL!!

You are absolutley wonderful to give me that award Tom and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU!! You are a fantastic friend!!

SandyCarlson said...

You got me that time! That mobile is lovely.

Craver Vii said...

Oh man, I was so sure that bottom one was a bunny rabbit. Oh well, live and learn, right?

Fishing Guy, it has already been a rewarding experience to "discover" and visit your blog frequently. Thanks for the Uber award. I will recommend to its creator that they do other colors. The kids have said that pink is the new black, so I can't complain.

Anyway, thanks again. :-)

George said...

Congratulations on your award. I'm sorry I was away from the computer and missed your 'What Is It', but I wouldn't have gotten either of them, so I shouldn't feel too bad.

Pietro Brosio said...

Fishing Guy, I'm so glad to receive this award from you! It's really a wonderful surprise for me. I thank you very very much, my friend. :-)

Tipper said...

Man-I think the 'what is its' keep getting harder : ) or I'm just not very creative in my thinking-very neat choices for this week. Once I see what they really are-I always think it was so obvious.

Congrats on the award you so deserve it for the outstanding work you do here. And I am honored that you passed it to me-makes my day!!

Craver Vii said...

Well. I have posted it now. Did I remember to congratulate you? Your blog is very deserving for sure!