Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to a Friend

Happy Birthday Bobbie. She likes the TV show Grey's Anatomy so when I saw the card I had to purchase it. LOL, Your friend Fishing Guy.
One of my wife's best friends is having a birthday tomorrow. She will be fifty something again. I don't know how long she can use that fifty something story but I really have my doubts if it is still applicable. Just kidding. My wife and her spend a lot of time together and when I went to Applebee's for supper with them a few weeks back the waitress wonder who I was. I told her I belonged, at least I thought so. The two of them do clean up pretty good when they want to.


5 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

Beautiful woman, You have every reason to be proud of her..It is wonderful that you took a moment to showcase her for us all!

Stacey Olson said...

o yeah.. Happy birthday to your friend also!:)

Mike "Hawk" Huston said...

Fishing guy, you are one lucky fellow... hope my old lady.. heee..heee.. looks that good when she gets older.. Hawk a/ho

Shionge said...

Happy Birthday to your friend....gorgeous Ladies :D

Gina said...

Beautiful photos and love the McOldy card! :O)