I went to a concert last night so I wanted to make a rating system for the concert venues. I like to be treated well when I'm spending my money.
A. Parking at the venue.
0. It cost an a lot to park far away.
1. It cost to park far away.
2. It cost a lot to park close.
3. You can park close at a reasonable cost.
4. The parking is close and is free.
B. Entry to the venue.
0. Long wait and a body search (they pat you down).
1. Long wait and they search everything.
2. Long wait and they put you through a metal detector.
3. The lines are reasonable and they put you through a metal detector.
4. The lines are reasonable and you feel safe.
C. Music level at the venue.
0. I can no longer hear.
1. It was too loud.
2. I can't hear you.
3. I can hear what they are singing.
4. That just right.
D. Can I see the performers at the venue?
0. What performers - those ants?
1. I can barely see over every one - bad lighting.
2. I need binoculars.
3. They are visible on the projection screen and with binoculars.
4. This is very nice, I can see: the performers are visible to the eye and on projection screen.
E. Seating to the venue.
0. What seating? There's hardly a place to stand?
1. What seating you can stand?
2. Seating /on lawn, sit down in front.
3. Comfortable seating with some standing.
4. Comfortable seating close up with everyone seated.
F. Cost of food and souvenirs.
0. Arm and a Leg.
1. This is expensive.
2. This is reasonable.
3. I'm willing to pay this.
4. This is a good value.
G. Cost of Concert
0. Get a loan.
1. This is very costly.
2. This is expensive.
3. This is reasonable.
Rating for "The Barn" - Kent, Ohio A-4 B-0 C-0 D-1 E-1 F-2 G-2 = 9/28 Once is enough for this concert venue!!