Friday, December 21, 2007

Shark Girl Has Lost Her Fight!!!

I don't know how many of you read Shark Girl's fight of corruption at WRAFB. If you don't the fight has taken a turn for the worse.

She put up a valiant fight but it has come crashing to a end. She was trying to fight against the corruption at WRAFB without a lawyer leading her into the shark infested waters. There is no good coming from her fight. She can't fight in an arena where she is outgunned. If you want to see what it is like to fight alone against the system check out the sight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FG, thank you for this post. I am considering something. To be announced later..if I go through with it.

Hopefully, jedijawa won't find this comment. If he does, hopefully he doesn't know any MH lawyers in Georgia to call and report me for being certifiable and a danger to my personal wellbeing...lol

I'll let you know what I decide.