Thursday, December 6, 2007

Snow-Snow-Let it Snow

Well maybe I would like it to slow down for Friday when I make my long drive to work. I see a lot of car accidents on the expressway during the winter. I make sure I have good tires to keep the car under control.

The weather has changed and we are getting snow. We get a lot of lake effect snow in Ohio. The cold air flows across Lake Erie, picks up moisture from the lake, and dumps the converted moisture in the form of snow. We are not in the primary snow belt, so compared to Painesville were my son lives, we are spared. We still get our share of snow.

The seasons are continually changing and we are far enough North to see the full effects of the seasons.

I will try to post by Friday on why we see the change of the seasons.

No comments: