Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Snow Plows Are Running

Snow / Sleet / Rain hit the area yesterday and the wintry mix really messed up the roads. The snow trucks did the best they could to keep up but the roads are a mess. This is the part of winter I like the least. I had a coating of ice on the driveway after my snow blower did the best it could. This is what you get living in North East Ohio. I thought this was a great picture from the newspaper of what the plows were working on yesterday.

1 comment:

Shark Girl said...

Talk about memory lane! I haven't seen one of those in years and years. We don't have them in the South. I can't say the same for when I was in Michigan though.

As a kid, we used to wait for the snow plows to come through so we could build tunnels through the snow banks. We would also make snow balls (many of them) and build up our snow fort with them after we made the tunnels.