Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Weather Roller Coaster in February

Here it is February 6th in NE Ohio and the temperature reached 60 degrees yesterday. We have had rain for the last two days. Are these April showers? I'm sure they aren't and we will get back to winter really soon. The weather people are already predicting snow for tomorrow. I never thought I would report on Spring floods in February when I talked about roller coaster weather recently.

The weather is really odd. I am getting anxious for Spring. I really want to get the boat into action on the lake. It was last week when my grandson shoveled the snow off the boat. The boat is turned over in the back yard. I started the truck yesterday and let it run for a while. It never runs really well when it is this wet. I'm starting to think about fishing and I know it's too early to think about it.

No comments: