Sunday, October 14, 2007

Big Sports Day

It was good to be a team I root for on Saturday. Everyone, I consider a team that I follow, wins.

1. The Indians come out of their hitting slump and beats the Red Soxs 13-6 in the 11TH. After being tied for two innings, they blast the Red Soxs out of the game. The series is tied 1-1 as we head back to Cleveland.

2. The Buckeyes beat Kent State Golden Flashes. Yes, I live in Kent, but I root for number 3 ranked Ohio State. The number 1 and 2 teams lose so the Buckeyes are the number 1 team in the BCS and South Florida is number 2.

3. Jeff Gordon wins at Charlotte and extends his points lead in the chase to 56 points. He is ahead with 5 races to go. He wins his second race in two weeks. Nascar has another 5 time winner at Charlotte. The team is doing great running 1-2 in the points.

4. The Steelers don't play today but I'm sure they would have won.

No comments: