Friday, October 12, 2007

Here we go Indians

Well Friday finally arrived and Cleveland plays Boston. The Cleveland bats are still alive as Hafner hits a homer in the first to get ahead. Manny. the former Indian, gets a hit to to tie the game. I'm afraid this is going to be a long game.

Friday is a long hard day for me. I gone from home for 12 hours and drive 150 miles to put in the days work. The drive has been getting longer and longer as I get older. I used to do it a couple days a week but only do it once a week now.

I hope I can outlast the game but may have to check on it in the middle of the night. ESPN has the scores available all through the night.

Go Cleveland!!! Beat the Red Sox's.

Boston knocks C.C. out of the game and takes a 8-1 lead in the fifth. Beckett is pitching great. Talk about starting a series badly. Your ace pitcher looked bad tonight. There's always tomorrow.

No comments: