Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I love fishing

I love it when they are biting.


Here are a couple of nice crappies.

I had an interview with Mr. Chinchilla. It was a good time. He asked who influenced my fishing and I wrote in the comments it was my father the original Fishing Guy. He caught so many fish out of his home lake that people use to follow him around to see where he was catching them. He had several spots around the lake and always caught fish. I'm a pretty good fisherman and am well known on my home lake but don't even compare to dad. I did beat him, only once, and that was on my home lake. He never came back to fish there.
I love fishing movies. "A River Runs Through It" is one of my favorite. My favorite line is:
"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters." -Norman Maclean
"On Golden Pond is my second favorite. Henry Fonda was a great actor.

3 comments:

Mr. Chinchilla said...

Hi, Fishing Guy! I also enjoyed the interview, and I will make sure and add your answer to that question.

jedijawa said...

Thems a lot of fish. :-)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

jedi
Yes, and they are great eating. You liked the taste. They are a mild white fish.