Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ohio State loses to Illinois

Update: Ohio State falls to number 7 in this weeks BCS rankings behind number 5 West Virginia.

I can't believe it. Michigan loses badly to Wisconsin and Ohio State loses on the same day. The Big Ten is a tough place to play. Ohio State loses 28-21 to an unranked Illinois team. This stinks!!!

It's not bad enough that Ohio State lost, they lost at home. Ohio State has to go to Michigan next week to determine the winner of the Big Ten. The number one ranking just went swirling clockwise down the drain. Ohio State became number one because of all the loses of the number one and two teams over the last several weeks.

I guess they will have to see where this lose leaves them in the rankings. I hope they are still in the top ten. They head for Ann Arbor and they should beat Michigan.

I still have a long weekend of sports to go. I hope this isn't an omen of things to come.

No comments: